Kireev Sergey Yur'evich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of chemistry, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), Sergey58_79@mail.ru
Kireeva Svetlana Nikolaevna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of chemistry, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), Svetlana58_75@mail.ru
Background. The work describes a research of corrosion resistance of the multilayered materials, obtained by method of controlled potential impulse electrolysis. The purpose of the work is to choose materials for creation of multilayered coatings on steel possessing increased corrosion resistance, and also to develop a technology of formation thereof.
Materials and methods. Electroplated coatings were formed in a stationary and a controlled potential impulse modes of electrolysis. The research of corrosion resis tance was conducted by accelerated methods in solutions, simulating marine environment.
Results. The authors researched corrosion resistance of the samples, made of the St3 steel covered with nickel and zinc-nickel alloys of different structure, using various modes of electrolysis. It is experimentally proved that the controlled potential impulse electrolysis allows to form electroplated coatings by the zinc-nickel alloy of various structure from a single electrolyte. On the basis the study of electrode potentials of coatings in various environments, the authors substantiated the composition of external and inner layers.
Conclusions. In the course of the research it was experimentally proved that formation of multilayered coating of steel surfaces allows to considerably increase protective properties of these coatings. It was theoretically proved that materials of layers have to have various values of electrode potentials and the inside layer has to have a more negative value of the potential, than the external one.
1. Los I. S., Perelygin Yu. P., Rozen A. E., Kireev S. Yu. Mnogosloynye korrozionnostoykie materialy: monogr. [Mutlilayered corrosion resistant materials: monograph]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, 112 p.
2. Los I. S., Perelygin Yu. P., Rozen A. E., Kireev S. Yu. Mnogosloynye korrozionnostoykie materialy : monogr. [Mutlilayered corrosion resistant materials: monograph].
2nd ed. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2013, 128 p.
3. Perelygin Yu. P., Rozen A. E., Los I. S., Kireev S. Yu. Korroziya: materialy, zashchita [Corrosion: materials, protection]. 2013, no. 5, pp. 7–10.
4. Perelygin Yu. P., Rosen A. E., Los I. S., Kireev S. Yu. Applied Mechanics and Materials.2015,vol.770,pp.45–48.
5. Perelygin Yu. P., Rosen A. E., Los I. S., Kireev S. Yu. Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces. 2014, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 856–859.
6. Perelygin Yu. P., Rosen A. E., Los I. S., Kireev S. Yu. Science and Society: the collection includes the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference by SCIEURO (23–30 March 2015). London, 2015, pp. 15–25.
7. Mezhdunarodnaya zayavka na patent 2010/036139 Rossiyskaya Federatsiya, MPK6 C23F13/00; V32V7/02. Mnogosloynyy material povyshennoy korrozionnoy stoykosti i sposob ego polucheniya [International application for a patent 2010/036139 the Russian Federation, MPK6 C23F13/00; V32V7/02. Multilayered material with enhanced corrosion resistance and a method of obtainment thereof]. Rozen A. E., Los I. S., Perelygin Yu. P. et al.; applicant and patent holder LLC «Scientific technical center “Investpatent”». No. 2008/000620; appl. 26 Sept. 2008; publ. 01 Apr. 2010, 44 p.
8. Mamaev V. I., Kudryavtsev V. N. Nikelirovanie: ucheb. posobie [Nickel plating]. Moscow: RKhTU im. D. I. Mendeleeva, 2014, 198 p.
9. GOST 9.305-84. Pokrytiya metallicheskie i nemetallicheskie neorganicheskie. Operatsii tekhnologicheskikh protsessov polucheniya pokrytiy. Vved. 1984-01-01 [State standard GOST 9.305-84. Metallic and non-metallic non-organic coatings. Operations of technological processes of coating obtainment. Adapted on 01.01.1984]. Moscow: Izd-vo standartov, 1988, 183 p.
10. Kaydrikov R. A., Zhuravlev B. L., Vinogradova S. S. et al. Elektrokhimicheskie metody issledovaniya lokal'noy korrozii passiviruyushchikhsya splavov i mnogosloynykh sistem: monogr. [Electrochemical methods of researching local corrosion of passivated alloys and multilayered systems: monograph]. Kazan: Izd-vo KNITU, 2013, 144 p.
11. Vinogradova S. S., Kaydrikov R. A., Zhuravlev B. L. Korroziya: materialy, zashchita [Corrosion: materials, protection]. 2013, no. 1, pp. 25–28.
12. Prikladnaya elektrokhimiya [Applied electrochemistry]. Ed. by N. T. Kudryavtsev. Moscow: Khimiya, 1975, 552 p.