Nedoseko Ol’ga Ivanovna, Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of biology, geography and chemistry, Arzamas Branch of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (36 K. Marks street, Arzamas, Nizhny Novgorod region, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Viktorov Vladimir Pavlovich, Doctor of biological sciences, associate professor, head of sub-department of botany, Moscow State Pedagogical University (1/1 Malaya Pirogovskaya street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. One of the topical problems of botany is the study of the diversity of life forms (biomorphs) and architectural models of plants. The authors analyzed the architectural types of crones of feminine and masculine S. acutifolia individuals depending on the light conditions.
Materials and methods. When studying architectural modules, the authors used their own methodology, based on three signs of three-year shoot systems: type of branching, size of the vegetative shoots’ die-off zone, durability of vegetative parts of aments (Nedoseko, 2014, 2015).
Results. S. acutifolia in the structure of all model branches of males is dominated by the type of TPS 1:1, and as for female ones – 1:2 . Moreover, in male species, bi-year shoots develop in a greater number of cases from upper adjacent nodes of three-year shoots (first subgroup of TPN), and in female individuals – from lower nodes of three-year shoots (seconf subgroup of TPN). In general, the composition of crowns of assimilating annual shoots in female individuals is 1,3 times greater than that of males (361 shoots for females and 280 shoots for males). Taking into account the structure of generative shoots, as well as taking into account the type of growth of shoots, the distinguish the architectural module developed on the basis of the acrotonia with one-stage drop-off aments.
Conclusions. Within the crowns of female and male S. acutifolia, the upper, middle and lower branches differ qualitatively (by the number of architectural types of TPN) and quantitatively (by the participation of architectural types of TPS). In all individuals the greatest number of architectural types is characteristic for upper and middle model branches. Female S. acutifolia, in compared with the male, is more branched and its crowns are more lacy.
1. Halle F., Oldeman R. A. Essay sur 1’architecture et la dynamique de crossianci de arbretropicaux [An essay on architecture and dynamics of tropical tree growth]. Paris, 1970, 210 p.
2. Halle F. XII Mezhdunarodnyy botanicheskiy kongress: tez. dokl. [XII International botanical congress: report theses]. Leningrad: Nauka, 1975, vol. 1, p. 216.
3. Tomlinson F. B. Tropical trees as living sistems. Cambridge: University Press, 1978, pp. 187–207.
4. Serebryakov I. G. Ekologicheskaya morfologiya rasteniy [Ecological morphology of plants]. Moscow: Vyssh. shk., 1962, 378 p.
5. Mazurenko M. T., Khokhryakov A. P. Zhurnal obshchey biologii [The journal of general biology]. 1991, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 409–421.
6. Nukhimovskiy E. L. Osnovy biomorfologii semennykh rasteniy [Basic biomorphology of spermatophytes]. Moscow: Nedra, 1997, vol. 1, 618 p.
7. Mazurenko M. T., Khokhryakov A. P. Konstruktsionnye edinitsy v morfologii rasteniy: materialy X shkoly po teoreticheskoy morfologii rasteniy [Constructional units in plant morphology: proceedings of X school on theoretical morphology of plants]. Kirov, 2004, pp. 10–12.
8. Antonova I. S., Lagunova N. G. Zhurnal obshchey biologii [The journal of general biology]. 1999, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 49–59.
9. Antonova I. S., Sharovkina M. M. Botanicheskiy zhurnal [Botanical journal]. 2012, vol. 97, iss. 9, pp. 1192–1205.
10. Mazurenko M. T., Khokhryakov A. P. Biologiya i produktivnost' rastitel'nogo pokrova Severo-Vostoka [Biology and productivity of the plant cover of the North-East]. Vladivostok, 1976, pp. 3–48.
11. Maillette L. Journal of Applied Ecologi. 1982, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 203–218, 219–238.
12. Antonova I. S., Belova O. A. Fundamental'nye i prikladnye problemy botaniki v nachale XXI veka: materialy Vseros. konf. [Fundamental and applied problems of botany in the early XXI century: proceedings of the All-Russian conference]. Petrozavodsk, 2008, pp. 94–96.
13. Utkina I. A., Rubtsov V. V. Vestnik Tverskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser.: Biologiya i ekologiya [Bulletin of Tver State University. Series: Biology and ecology]. 2008, iss. 9, pp. 262–266.
14. Getmanets I. A. Ekologicheskoe raznoobrazie i biomorfologiya roda Salix L. Yuzhnogo Urala: dis. d-ra biol. nauk [Ecological diversity and biomorphology of the genus Salix L. of the South Urals: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of biological sciences]. Chelyabinsk, 2011, 330 p.
15. Shafranova L. M. Zhiznennye formy: struktura, spektry i evolyutsiya [Life forms: structure, spectra and evolution]. Moscow: Nauka, 1981, pp. 179–213.
16. Antonova I. S. Problemy biologii rasteniy: materialy Mezhdunar. konf., posvyashch. 100-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya V. V. Pis'yaukovoy [Problems of plant biology: proceedings of the International conference commemorating the 100th anniversary of V. V. Pisyaukova]. Saint-Petersburg, 2006, pp. 232–235.
17. Gasheva N. A. Vestnik ekologii, lesovedeniya i landshaftovedeniya [Bulletin of ecology, dendrology and landscape studies]. 2012, no. 12, pp. 99–110.
18. Baykova E. V. Sovremennye podkhody k opisaniyu struktury rasteniya [Modern approaches to description of plant structures]. Kirov: Izd-vo VyatGU, 2008, pp. 69–82.
19. Mazurenko M. T. Vestnik Tverskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser.: Biologiya i ekologiya [Bulletin of Tver State University. Series: Biology and ecology]. 2008, iss. 9, pp. 127–130.
20. Nedoseko O. I. Ontomorfogenez Salix pentandra L., Salix caprea L., Salix cinerea L.: avtoref. dis. kand. biol. nauk [Ontomorphogenesis of Salix pentandra L., Salix caprea L., Salix cinerea L.:author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of biological sciences]. Moscow: MPGU, 1993, 16 p.
21. Nedoseko O. I. Trudy IX Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii po ekologicheskoy morfologii rasteniy, posvyashchennoy pamyati I. G. i T. I. Serebryakovykh (k 100-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya I. G. Serebryakova) [Proceedings of IX International conference on ecological orphology of plants, commemorating I. G. and T. I. Serebryakov (devoted to the 100th anniversary of I. G. Serebryakov)]. Moscow: MPGU, 2014, vol. 2, pp. 326–329.